HomeYoung people → What happens next - when abuse is reported

What happens next - when abuse is reported

Who Cares? Scotland will help get your views across

We know that if you are involved in a child protection investigation, it can be an upsetting time for all kinds of reasons. It can help to have someone to talk to who will  help you get your views across.

In South Lanarkshire, if you are a young person involved in the child protection process or a young person in care, you can seek advice from your social worker or you can contact Who Cares? Scotland.

One of their workers will be there to build a relationship with you, listen to you and speak up on your behalf.

Phone: 0141 226 4441 or email hello@whocaresscotland.org.