The Gym at Larkhall Leisure Centre
- Contact details
- Fitness timetable
- Join at Home
- Opening hours
- Pool timetable
- Price list
- the Gym
- Venue hire
Larkhall Leisure Centre's gym is split into two areas for customers to enjoy: Gym one and Gym two. The range of equipment contained in each gym is outlined below.
- Pulse cardiovascular machines with iPod docking available including: treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and stepper with new concept rowers, a fluid bike and an e- spinner
- Power Plate – providing whole body vibration technology to accelerate your training
- Designated matted area- with max rack, dual pulley, smith machine and dumbbells from 12kg-50kg, EZ Bar, Olympic straight bar and five benches
- 11 Pulse gym resistance machines
- Two cardiovascular machines (concept rowers)
- Matted functional area - with swiss balls, bars with plates and medicine balls
- 1-10Kg dumbbell weights with bench
Our highly qualified and motivated staff are on hand to help you meet your goals. They offer a wide range of services included in your Perfect Fit.
The gym is available for customers aged 12 years and over. All under 16s must complete their Perfect Fit (five appointments) at any South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture gym. Twelve and 13 year olds must be accompanied by an adult during times that the gym is unstaffed.
Perfect Fit is designed to give you all the help and support you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture's fitness studios are used for a vast fitness programme ranging from yoga to Body Pump.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture's range of health suites provide the perfect way to relax and completely unwind.
Now it is even easier to become a Fitness, Swim or Health Suite Member. You can join online from the comfort of your own home with Join@home.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture offers a range of great value memberships allowing you to pay monthly by direct debit.
The Personal Training Programme is available for all gym members and non members to use and will allow you and your trainer to develop a bespoke training programme.