The Gym at Lanark Lifestyles
- Contact details
- Fitness timetable
- Join at Home
- Opening hours
- Pool timetable
- Price list
- the Gym
- Venue hire
The fitness gym at Lanark Lifestyles completed its most recent refurbishment on 25 March 2016.
The new, high gym now includes...
- Cardiovascular machines including state-of-the-art treadmills, cross trainers, rowers and bikes including the new Watt bikes (upright and recumbent)
- Pulse resistance machines including lat pulldown /seated row, leg press, dual adjustable pulley, assisted chin dips, leg extension, leg curl and squat rack
- HUR resistance machines including push up / pull down, leg press, chest press, leg extension/leg curl and seated row
- A Power Plate, now in its own dedicated private area, providing whole body vibration technology to accelerate your training.
- A weight area consisting of a Max Rack, bench area, dumbbells (up to 45kg), kettle bell rack (up to 20kg), power bags & medicine balls
- A dedicated stretch/abdominal area, and
- A Pulse Titan Rig complete with incline monkey bars, rings, step ups, tricep bars, land mine and squat bar attachments
Our highly qualified and motivated staff are on hand to help you meet your goals. They offer a full range of services included in your Perfect Fit.
The gym is available for customers aged 12 years and over. All under 16s must complete their Perfect Fit (five appointments) at any South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture gym. Twelve and 13 year olds must be accompanied by an adult during times that the gym is unstaffed.
Perfect Fit is designed to give you all the help and support you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture's fitness studios are used for a vast fitness programme ranging from yoga to Body Pump.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture's range of health suites provide the perfect way to relax and completely unwind.
Now it is even easier to become a Fitness, Swim or Health Suite Member. You can join online from the comfort of your own home with Join@home.
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture offers a range of great value memberships allowing you to pay monthly by direct debit.
The Personal Training Programme is available for all gym members and non members to use and will allow you and your trainer to develop a bespoke training programme.