Conference and event testimonials
- I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and the staff at Rutherglen Town Hall for their help and assistance in another successful event. We had a great night on Monday with the gardener's awards. It is a lovely venue and the
staff were brilliant. Everything ran very smoothly and the buffet was great.
Liz Dunlop, Events Manager
- I wanted to thank you and your team for the excellent organisation and attention to detail that went into our party on Friday evening. Our guests were most impressed by the venue, the catering and your staff and all had an excellent evening. Several people thought that they might use the venue! Thanks again.
- I am writing to thank you for your help in making the above event an outstanding success on the day. You and your staff were very helpful, friendly and efficient, the food and
facilities were excellent, and of course the venue itself was very, very impressive.
Gordon Cameron, Area Manager
- Just to say thank you for helping to organise things for my son's christening. Everything went well yesterday - food was good and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
It's great that the Town Hall has opened up again and will be put to good use after so many years of neglect. I hope it proves popular and does well.
- Please accept this email as a thank you to all members of staff at Rutherglen who helped with the Routes to Work South event. The level of support we got was first class
throughout. I also appreciated the professional manner in which event logistics were handled.
David Reid, Development Officer
- I am writing to let you know how delighted we were with our secondary heads conference last week. It was an unqualified success. The facilities and surroundings were
first-class and the catering was of the highest order. I would also like to thank your staff for their attention and assistance throughout: nothing was too much trouble to them and their efficiency and attention to detail were matched by their friendly approach.
John Mulligan, Head of School Development, South Lanarkshire Council
- I am writing to thank you and your staff for all your help with our event. Everyone we encountered was, without fail, courteous, efficient, and very helpful. The venue was
beautiful; the catering was excellent; and we look forward to using the Town Hall again in the future.
Pat Scrutton, Project Manager
- A big thank you to you and your staff! The group were most impressed with the setting of the meeting and the catering provided. The home made scones and fresh coffee were
particularly remarked upon. They were also amazed by both the history and facilities on offer at Rutherglen.
Alison Johnston, Facility Manager, South Lanarkshire Council
- On behalf of everyone connected
with the club, I write to thank you for the memorable civic dinner hosted on behalf of Clyde FC. Our heroes of the 1955 Final were treated like kings. Please pass on our grateful thanks to all of those who made the evening such a memorable one.
John D Taylor, Secretary/Director
- Thank you so much for all your help with our seminar. The staff were both extremely kind and professional and your work ensured the day went smoothly. Out of the 39 feedback
questionnaires we got back, 30 gave the venue 5/5 and the rest gave them 4/5. Hope to see you again in the future when we hire the venue for another event!
Rachel Nugent, Co-ordinator
- Thanks to you and your team for the excellent attention to detail and fantastic, friendly assistance we were shown during our event. The whole day ran like clockwork. Our guests
were delighted, surprised and impressed with the upgraded facilities. I would most certainly recommended it to other colleagues and friends.
Margaret Brunton, Home Safety Officer
- I should like to thank you and your staff very much for all your assistance with this event once again this year. Our guests and nominees really appreciated the magnificent
venue and this together with modern technology and a really excellent meal certainly contributed greatly towards achieving a successful event.
Colin McKendrick, Liaison Officer
- On behalf of our Captain, his committee and the membership of Kirkhill Golf Club I am writing to thank Provost Russell Cleary and Rutherglen Town Hall for their
wonderful hospitality at our centenary reception. All who attended thoroughly enjoyed they evening.
Carol Downes, Honorary Secretary
- Just wanted to send a quick email to thank everyone on behalf of the festival team here in Glasgow for what was
a brilliant launch day! Have had some really good feedback about the launch. Thanks to the venue, everything ran very smoothly, couldn't fault it!
Gail Aldam, The Mental Health Foundation
- Could you please pass on to your staff a huge thank you from everyone at the centre for a fantastic day at our West meets East event. All your support enabled the day to be a
Lesley Fishleigh, Carer Resource Worker