A to Z
Occasional permission licences
If you want to sell alcohol in an unlicensed premises, for example for a special event or occasion, you must apply for an occasional licence.
For this you must be either a premises licence holder or a personal licence holder unless you are applying on behalf of a voluntary organisation.
For more information see Occasional Licences.
- Liquor licensing focus group
- Licensing standards officer
- Local licensing forums
- Objecting to a liquor licence application
- Current liquor licensing applications
- The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- Licensing Divisions
- Extension of Licensed Hours
- Certificates of Compliance
- Occasional Licences
- Personal Licence - for managers of licensed premises
- Premises licence to sell alcohol
- Gaming licence
- Premises licence fees
- Licensing and Registration Services customer journal