A to Z
Council - minutes, agendas and reports
You'll find minutes, agendas and reports from all Council committee meetings in the Councillors and Committees information system.
- Where can I access committee reports?
- Where are the minutes/papers of the education, planning, executive, council, social work, enterprise committees?
- Who is the Lord Lieutenant of Lanarkshire?
- When will the next Scottish parliamentary election take place?
- How do I find out if my address is covered by a local Community Council?
- Who is my councillor/MP/MSP?
- Who is the Provost of South Lanarkshire Council?
- When are my councillors' surgeries?
- Council leader
- Provost's diary
- Councillor surgeries
- Members of the Scottish Parliament MSPs
- Community Councils
- Political composition of the council
- Members of South Lanarkshire Council
- Members of the European Parliament MEPs
- Members of Parliament MPs
- Lord Lieutenant for Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire Election Results 2012
- Voting information from the 2012 elections
- Electoral Registration