Service Information - South Lanarkshire Council
Click to listen

A to Z


For emergencies you should call 999.

If you are ill and your doctor's surgery is closed call NHS 24 on 08454 24 24 24.

South Lanarkshire is covered by two health boards with Greater Glasgow and Clyde covering Rutherglen and NHS Lanarkshire covering the rest of the area.

The following hospitals have minor injury units as well as Accident and Emergency:

You should also read Hospital admission or coming out of hospital.