Food Hygiene Reports
Our Environmental Services staff carry out regular inspections and deal with food safety complaints for all food premises in South Lanarkshire ranging from major food processors who export their goods around the world to local shops and restaurants. The higher the potential risk, the more often we inspect.
Inspection reports and rating reflect the conditions found at the premises on the date of inspection. It is possible conditions have changed since the inspection and the information should not be taken as a recommendation or condemnation of a premise or food business.
Rating 3: High standard of compliance with the law and industry codes.
Rating 2: A satisfactory standard of compliance with the law and industry codes. Minor infringements of the law and or non-compliance with the industry codes.
Rating 1: More effort is required to prevent a fall in standards.
No rating: General failure to comply with statutory obligations.
The above scale is based on the level of current compliance with hygiene and structure and the confidence in management, as determined by the inspecting officer during the last inspection.
Search the directory
Browse Food Hygiene Reports
- The Old School Guest House
- The Olive Tree Delicatessen
- The Orchard
- The Oriental
- The Original Smoothie Co. Glasgow Ltd
- The Park Coffee Shop
- The Piece Box
- The Pink Thistle Cake Company
- The Priory Inn
- The Room & Kitchen Coffee Shop
- The Sandwich Factory (GLW) Ltd t/a Kwik Snax
- The Scone Lady
- The Scottish Co-Op
- The Scottish Gourmet t/a Scotland Direct Limited
- The Snack Box
- The Speciality Scone Company
- The Streat
- The University of the West of Scotland (Almada Building)
- The Venue
- The Village Centre Cafe
- The Village Inn
- The Vogue Bar
- The Watering Hole
- The Wishing Well
- The Woodhead Bar
- Therapeutic Kitchen
- Thomas Auld & Sons Ltd
- Thomas Tunnock (bakery)
- Thomas Tunnock (staff canteen)
- Thomas Tunnock Ltd (AQ Visit)