Emergency Social Work Services
When does the service operate?
Social work office hours are Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 4.45pm and Friday 8.45am to 4.15pm. If you have an emergency at any other time you should call 0303 123 1008.
If it is not an emergency please contact your local social work office.
Pages in Emergency Social Work Services
- What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
- What happens next?
- You are here: When does the service operate?
- Who are the emergency social work team?
- What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
- What if I am not happy about the service I receive?