Emergency Social Work Services
What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
Here are a few examples of the sort of emergencies that the team can deal with:
- child protection issues
- child care concerns
- adult support and protection issues
- adult care concerns
- vulnerable old people
- people with disabilities
- mental health assessments
- home care *
*If you need to speak to someone about an existing home care service outwith office hours, that is not provided by South Lanarkshire Council, then you should contact the service provider direct.
If you have an emergency which cannot wait until normal office hours, contact the emergency social work service on 0303 123 1008.
- What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
- What happens next?
- When does the service operate?
- Who are the emergency social work team?
- What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
- What if I am not happy about the service I receive?