Any information about you that we hold must be treated lawfully and correctly in line with the safeguards outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that any personal information that is held by us must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with your rights as an individual and must not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area without adequate protection