Education Resources Psychological Service
How long will the psychologist be involved?
The psychologist will provide advice to the key people who regularly work with your child, for example a teacher or social worker. This may be a single consultation, where no further involvement may be needed.
Often the psychologist may become involved again at a point of 'transition', for example when your child is due to moving to a new school.
In other cases, the psychologist may have regular ongoing involvement with you and your child throughout your child's education.
- Education Resources Psychological Service
- Validated Self Assessment (2015)
- Why Psychological Services might be consulted about your child
- Who can contact the service for advice and consultation?
- What happens after the consultation?
- How long will the psychologist be involved?
- Will my child always see the same psychologist?
- What does the psychologist do with the information relating to my child?
- How can I contact my child's psychologist?