Click to listen

Education Resources Psychological Service

How long will the psychologist be involved?

The psychologist will provide advice to the key people who regularly work with your child, for example a teacher or social worker. This may be a single consultation, where no further involvement may be needed.

Often the psychologist may become involved again at a point of 'transition', for example when your child is due to moving to a new school.

In other cases, the psychologist may have regular ongoing involvement with you and your child throughout your child's education.