Education Resources Psychological Service
What does the psychologist do with the information relating to my child?
The psychologist would only share the information relating to your child with those who are concerned with your child's welfare, for example, with your child's teacher and/or other professionals.
Confidentiality may only be broken if failure to share information would be against the law or against the best interests of the young person, for example where there are child protection issues.
- Education Resources Psychological Service
- Validated Self Assessment (2015)
- Why Psychological Services might be consulted about your child
- Who can contact the service for advice and consultation?
- What happens after the consultation?
- How long will the psychologist be involved?
- Will my child always see the same psychologist?
- What does the psychologist do with the information relating to my child?
- How can I contact my child's psychologist?