Register of tenants organisations
A registered tenants organisation is a formal tenants and residents association which has fulfilled criteria as set out by Scottish Ministers.
All tenant associations within the boundary of South Lanarkshire are entitled to apply for registration. Associations do not have to be registered, although we can help them to become registered. There are also certain advantages for associations that decide they want to become registered.
We also hold a Register of Tenant Organisations
- Getting involved and having your say
- Diary dates for tenants and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2018