How to pay
Payment options together with contact names and addresses are on the back of your annual notice, factoring account statement or common area repair bill.
Ways to pay
- direct debit is the recommended option - download a Direct Debit Mandate and return it to us
- online - by using the link below. You will need your account reference number and credit or debit card details.
- standing order - phone the Income Section, complete the forms they send you and then give these to your bank or building society
- phone - pay by debit/credit card by calling the 24-hour call centre. Please note payment by credit card will be subject to a surcharge of 1.23%
- online banking - if you wish to set up online banking, please contact Income Section for details
If you expect to experience any difficulties in paying these charges, contact the Sundry Income team using the details shown.
Please note: We do not offer discounted payment terms through third party companies and payments should always be made to us direct.
- Factoring/Common repairs
- How to pay
Sundry Income team
PO Box 3591,
Phone: 0303 123 1013
Email: Sundry Income team