Intensive Family Support Services
Contact with the service
It's all about you.
- Depending on your circumstances you may have a minimum of two contacts per week which may include individual, family and group work
- Some young people may be seen seven days a week
- Whatever part of the service you are in you will receive transport
- You will be provided with a meal and do not need any money
- You may be involved in activities for example skiing, abseiling, cycling, canoeing etc
- You might do something else if this sounds too scary
- You may have an opportunity to participate in a short break or a trip
- What is the Intensive Family Support Service (IFSS)?
- Contact with the service
- How to contact the Service