What is the Substance Misuse Service?
The Substance Misuse Service provides support and care for people experiencing problems with alcohol and/or drugs.
When you attend the Substance Misuse Service your needs will be assessed. Following the assessment process we will discuss with you options about how to best support you in the short and long term.
We can also:
- access community supports that will be of benefit you in your recovery
- make referrals to other services/organisations etc on your behalf
- Are you worried about someone with problems with alcohol and/or drugs?
- What is the Substance Misuse Service?
- Accessing the service
- Other services and information