Click to listen

Substance misuse

Accessing the service

You can access the service by phoning social work resources on 0303 123 1008 or asking someone to call on your behalf. This could be a friend, family member, doctor or any other agency. 

Social work staff will ask for some information and complete a brief assessment to check if this is the right service for you. If we are, we shall arrange an appointment for you to meet with one of our staff. If there is another service that would suit your needs better, social work staff will give you this contact information.

Staff will treat you with respect and dignity and we will aim to understand your needs through an initial assessment and agree how we can best support you.

You can also visit your local social work office.

Social work enquiries

For calls during office hours

Phone: 0303 123 1008

Social work emergency service

For emergencies outwith office hours

Phone: 0303 123 1008
Email: Social work emergency service