Blue Badge scheme
Applications and renewals
A Blue Badge costs £20.
Be aware some Blue Badge advice websites offer to "assist" with applications, but charge around £50-£60 for this. They are not associated with the Blue Badge Scheme. We cannot even guarantee your application will reach us.
Contact Citizens Advice Scotland to report these websites and possibly recoup any money paid at https://www.cas.org.uk/ or phone 03454 04 05 06.
The safest, quickest and easiest way to apply, where you only pay if your are awarded a badge, is through the government's website.
- Apply any time, day or night
- Family or friends can complete the form for you if you can't do it yourself
- You will get a ‘tracking reference number'. Note this reference straight away exactly as it appears on screen
Use your tracking reference number to:
- save and return to your application before submitting it
- check the progress of your application