Bereavement Services - burial and cremation
We provide a dignified, sensitive burial and cremation service.
Ceremonies meet all religious and cultural needs with a wide choice of interment and memorial options.
South Lanarkshire Crematorium has induction loops, large print service books and the building is fully accessible.
If you need support following bereavement - with caring for a relative or benefit issues, contact social work for a care assessment or advice from their Money Matters service.
Pages in Bereavement Services - burial and cremation
- You are here: Bereavement Services - burial and cremation
- Arranging burials and buying a lair
- Cremation charges
- Burial charges
- Funeral catering packages
- Arranging a headstone
- Memorial garden
- Checking cemetery records
- Visiting cemeteries
- War memorials
- Customer feedback - you said we did
- Cemetery developments
Phone: 0303 123 1016