Care investment will support happier, healthier lives at home
Published: Friday, 22 June 2018
Councillors have given the go-ahead to a significant investment in care facilities that will transform care of the elderly.
- National recognition for innovative health care projects
- Care investment will support happier, healthier lives at home
- Accounts for the period from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
- Want to make a difference to your local NHS?
- Singapore fact-finding mission focuses on pioneering digital care in South Lanarkshire
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?