Communication efforts making the news
Published: Friday, 23 March 2018
Congratulations go to NHS Lanarkshire’s communications department which picked up two awards at a national award ceremony.
- SLHSCP supporting WWF earth hour event
- Communication efforts making the news
- Health and social care forum’s newest recruit bringing a fresh pair of eyes
- Power of partnership working – and heavy plant – blaze a trail to the most vulnerable patients
- GP and hospital services update: weather related issues Friday 2 March
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?