We provide a wide range of learning opportunities to support adults and families to achieve success for themselves and their communities.
We offer a range of opportunities for men and women to support their local communities through volunteering. These can include:
• Supporting adults with their reading; writing and numbers skills
• Supporting adults/ families whose first language is not English
• Supporting adults looking to improve their IT skills
• Supporting children/ young people’s reading skills in a school environment
• Sharing your skills with other members of the community through workshops; talks etc
• Helping your local primary school… and much more!
What can you get out of volunteering?
• Ongoing training and support
• Increased confidence
• A sense of achievement and giving something back
• Enhanced CV
• Work experience in a different environment
Opportunities vary from area to area and are subject to appropriate disclosure checks (please contact us if you have any concerns).
To find out more about what is available in your community please check Your Area page or contact your local office:
Cambuslang/ Rutherglen - 0141 641 6530
Clydesdale / Larkhall - 01698 452501
East Kilbride / Strathaven - 01355 235702
Hamilton / Blantyre/ Bothwell / Uddingston - 01698 452154