Active Schools from South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture

Link to the Twitter feed Latest Tweets Follow on twitter

Home | Have your say | Getting help to make your complaint

Getting help to make your complaint

We understand that you may be unable, or reluctant, to make a complaint yourself. We will accept complaints from the representative of a person who is dissatisfied with our service. We can take complaints from a friend, relative or advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain on your behalf.

If you would like help with writing down your complaint, call in at any SLLC facility, where staff will be happy to help you.

You can find out about advocates in your area by contacting the
Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance:
Phone: 0131 260 5380
Fax: 0131 260 5381

Citizens Advice Scotland will be able to give you details of your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau:
First Floor,
Spectrum House,
2 Powderhall Road,

Phone: 0131 550 1000

title="@South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture Twitter"