Homemade sausage pastry with mashed potato
|Name of food||Homemade sausage pastry with mashed potato|
|Ingredients||20 QMS Pork sausages
20 Puff pastry sheets
2400g Diced potato
|Method||1. Place raw sausage on the side of pastry slice.
2. Wrap pastry around sausage.
3. Brush top with milk.
4. Cook in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Prior to service take temp and record.
For vegetarian option replace QMS sausage with quorn sausage
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C/430F and place potatoes in a baking tray
2. Cook in oven until soft, approx 20 minutes
3. Add margarine and milk and mash with potato masher until all lumps removed
|Allergens||Sausage pastry: milk, gluten, sulphur dioxide; Mashed potato: milk; Quorn sausage pastry: gluten, milk, egg, may contain sulphur dioxide|