Change of name (Council tenant)

This form has a maximum of 10 pages

You will need to provide proof of your change of name in the form of a marriage certificate, passport, driving licence or other legal document.  Please have this ready to upload.

Please quote your Tenancy reference number on the form if you know it. This will help us process your enquiry more quickly.