You are 3% complete.
Using your personal information
We will use the information that you have provided to allow us to provide you with the service(s) you require and fulfil our contractual and legal responsibilities for assessing and managing your housing application.
We will keep your personal information in our archives for evidential and historical reasons, or use it for research and statistical purposes.
We ask for your email address and/or phone number in case we need to contact you about your housing application. If you give us your mobile phone number we may use this to call or text you about your application.
We will only ever share your information if it is necessary for the management of your housing allocation.
You have the right to ask us to:
- confirm that we are using personal information about you, detail of what that information is, to whom we have disclosed your information and a copy of the information that we have about you (The right of access)
- correct any incorrect or misleading personal information that we have about you (The right to rectification)
- delete or destroy your personal information, under certain circumstances (The right to erasure)
- stop using your personal information until we can look into correcting the information or provide you with our justification for using your personal information or to stop us deleting your personal data where you need it in connection with any legal claims (the Right of Restriction)
- give your personal information to you, another person, body or organisation. You only have this right if we have told you that the information is needed for a contract between us or you have told us that it is OK to do so (Right to Data Portability)
For more information on how we use and handle your information and rights and how to exercise them and how to make a complaint you can ask for a copy of the council’s explanation from our Data Protection Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Privacy notice.