Request for access to Information (FOI)
This form has a maximum of 4 pages
Please read the following guidelines before completing your online request.
- Before making a request for information you should check the Council's Publication Scheme to see whether or not we already make your requested information available without you having to formally make a request. The Guide to the Publication Scheme explains how to obtain some information and whether there is a charge.
- You may make a request for access for information without using this form, provided you do so in writing.
- In cases where the council holds only part of the information requested we will respond as fully as possible.
- If your request is refused or is only partially answered, a full explanation of our decision will be provided.
- If your request is not applicable to South Lanarkshire Council we will inform you of this.
- If you are looking for information not available under the Publication Scheme, the Council may ask for payment for providing the information to you. Details of the Council's Charging Policy in relation to requests for information can be found in the Guide to the Publication Scheme.
- If you are looking for your own personal data, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Council may ask you for proof of identity.
- The information requested will be sent to you by email where possible.
- You will be entitled to appeal against any decision taken by the council, contact details will be provided.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data controller is South Lanarkshire Council. Personal information contained in the following form is collected under the Freedom of Information Act (Scotland) Act 2002 and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your request and for statistical purposes.
Please use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate your way through the form - do not use your browser back and forward buttons.