Blue Badge scheme

Changes to name, address or car

Change of car

Your badge is for you and can be used in any car as long as you are the driver or passenger. You do not need to contact us to tell us your car has changed.

Changes to name, address or phone number

You should tell us of any changes as soon as possible so that we can keep your details accurate and up-to-date. You can do this quickly and easily online.

If you change address, the form will ask you for the name of the Local Authority (Council) who issued your badge. If you are moving from South Lanarkshire to a different council area, we will get your notification and arrange for your details to be transferred to your new council. 

If you are moving to South Lanarkshire from another council area, please contact that council directly for advice on how they will transfer your records to us.