e.g. school holidays, council tax, jobs, housing benefit - Advanced

Claiming the right benefits

If you are on a low income or out of work you may be entitled to Universal Credit (UC).

UC replaces the following benefits and tax credits with one single monthly payment:

For more information and advice on how to claim see the Universal Credit page.