Customer Services Centre
Our Customer Services Centre deals with over 30,000 telephone, email and online enquiries per month.
Information on all Council Services is available on our website. This may help with any enquiry you have. You can also use our online forms to contact the relevant Service directly to ensure your enquiry is dealt with as quickly as possible.
Bins, recycling and uplifts
- to request a bulk uplift
- to request a compostable garden waste uplift
- to order food waste liners
- to order a new blue, grey recycling or burgundy bin
- to report a damaged recycling bin
- contact our housing repairs team using the contact details shown
Roads, lighting and pavements
- to report noise
- to make a payment (you can make some payments online)
If you want to make a complaint, you can use our online form. We will use the information you give us to try to improve our services and prevent the same issue happening again.
- to make a complaint
Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday, 8.45am - 4.15pmPhone: 0303 123 1010
Email: Housing repairs
Available out of office hours (evenings and weekends)Phone: 0800 242024
Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday, 8.45am - 4.15pmPhone: 0303 123 1015
Refuse, Grounds Maintenance and Street Cleansing
Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday, 8.45am - 4.15pmPhone: 0303 123 1020