Council website will be unavailable

from 8.30am on Wednesday 10 August for essential maintenance for around an hour. We apologise for any inconvenience

Education Resources Psychological Service

How can I contact my child's psychologist?

There are three Psychological Service centres in South Lanarkshire:

You can contact us during normal working hours and ask to speak to your child's psychologist. 

If the psychologist is not available we will return your call as soon as possible. 

It would be helpful if you leave a message indicating some suitable times for the psychologist to return your call.