Education Resources Psychological Service
How can I contact my child's psychologist?
There are three Psychological Service centres in South Lanarkshire:
You can contact us during normal working hours and ask to speak to your child's psychologist.
If the psychologist is not available we will return your call as soon as possible.
It would be helpful if you leave a message indicating some suitable times for the psychologist to return your call.
- Education Resources Psychological Service
- Why Psychological Services might be consulted about your child
- Who can contact the service for advice and consultation?
- What happens after the consultation?
- How long will the psychologist be involved?
- Will my child always see the same psychologist?
- What does the psychologist do with the information relating to my child?
- How can I contact my child's psychologist?