Customer Involvement Strategy 2018
Tenant involvement is fundamental in shaping and delivering excellent housing services, providing sustainable homes and communities and ensuring high satisfaction levels.
We have many positive examples where tenants have played key roles in improving the service and in influencing housing policy.
Our objective is to continue building on current progress and offer opportunities to shape future Housing Services. To achieve this, we will:
increase levels of involvement
improve the range of engagement opportunities, reflecting the needs and aspirations of communities across South Lanarkshire
clearly demonstrate how tenants and service users influence Housing Service
Our Customer Involvement Strategy 2018 has further information.
- Getting involved and having your say
- Calendar of events for tenants and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2018