Connect 2 offers you training to prepare for a career in the sector you want to work in.
Connect 2 will offer:
- remote digital one to one support and guidance
- remote digital group work
- travel and subsistence if you need to attend training
- CV building and interview skills
- job preparation and training
- job matching
To be eligible for Connect 2 you should:
- be aged 18 or over
- live in South Lanarkshire
- have barriers to finding work
- be out of work or receiving benefits
We will support you by helping with digital access including social media, remote learning and digital skills.
Contact us for more information on Connect 2 and our one of our team will call you back.
Please note: With the current Coronavirus crisis causing rapid changes to the jobs market, funding and social distancing rules; we will be flexible and keep adapting the programme to local needs.
At present, this is an accurate picture of the Connect Programme in 2020