Work it out programme
If you attend an Additional Support Needs (ASN) base or ASN school and are in your last year, we can help you to get ready for leaving.
Some things we can offer help with include:
- helping you decide what you want to do and how to achieve it
- letting you know about services that you may be able to access
- finding out more about where colleges are and what courses are available
- travel support to get to college and work
- completing college applications/job applications
- writing a CV/job searching
- preparing for an Interview
- accessing training opportunities
- work experience placements whilst still at school
- job coaching/mentoring
We also have an autism specific transition programme that can provide specialist support to young people with an Autistic Spectrum Condition.
How can I access Work it Out?
The programme works with referrals from ASN bases/schools in South Lanarkshire or autism bases for the Autistic Spectrum Condition specific programme.
Applications are accepted from the schools between March – April with the recruitment process being completed in May.
For more information please contact Teresa Haining on 01698 452084