Useful Resources for Carers
There are a wide range of resources available both locally and nationally for carers. Carers can use these links to go directly to the websites of the listed organisations to find out about the range of supports and services available.
Many of these organisations will be able to offer carers information, advice, guidance and signposting.
Carer Support Organisations
Finding Local Authority Services
National Carer Organisations
Condition Specific Organisations
For the person you care for
Anticipatory Care Planning
- What is a Carer?
- Your rights under the Carers (Scotland) Act 2016
- Local authority duties
- Carers Strategy
- Carers Assessments
- Local Eligibility Criteria
- Carers and Hospital Discharge
- Information, advice, supports and services
- Adult Carer Support Plan
- Young Carers Statement
- Short Breaks for Carers
- Older carers of adults with a learning disability
- Useful Resources for Carers