Intensive Family Support Services
What is the Intensive Family Support Service (IFSS)?
The Intensive Family Support Service:
- offers a high level of contact with young people who are at risk
- aims to keep all children and young people at home and in their communities
- can help children and young people return to family/carers
- focuses on each child and young person's unique needs and views
- provides a support programme which will help everyone
The Intensive Family Support Team works with you and your family or carers and you must also engage with the plan and do your bit.