Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice
Updated 18 June 2021
We have now started to recover and reopen our Social Work Day Service buildings for adults and older people across South Lanarkshire.
Our Outreach Service, which was developed as an alternative to traditional day care, will continue as we gradually get services back in buildings.
Our services must comply with Public Heath, Infection Prevention and Control, Scottish Government and Care Inspectorate guidelines to allow us to deliver services in a Covid-safe environment.
These services are attended by some of the most vulnerable people in our community and we are taking a cautious approach to protect the wellbeing of those who attend.
Services will open gradually but we will continue to work with individuals to find alternative solutions to meet their assessed outcomes.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice
- How to get help
- Advice for businesses
- Council meetings
- Cemeteries and the crematorium
- Employees not on the council network
- Housing and homelessness
- Leisure and cultural premises
- Schools and nurseries
- Waste and recycling
- Planning and Building Standards
- Q and As
- Licensing Services
- Construction projects
- Benefits and money advice
- Council Tax
- COVID-19 scams
- Help if you have lost your job or are at risk of losing it
- Financial support
- Play areas and parks
- Getting online
- Young people
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund 2021-22
- Self-isolating support
- Day care
- Health and Social Care Update