Request replacement

If your card has been lost or stolen complete our online form to obtain a replacement by providing your full name, address and date of birth.

Strathclyde Partnership for Transport will put a stop on the card so that you are not liable for any misuse of the card should it fall into the wrong hands. The replacement card will be posted to your home address in 2 weeks.

If your card is due to expire, Strathclyde Partnership for Transport will send you out a renewal application form. If you do not receive this you can call the Travel Card Unit on 0141 333 3211  to request one.

If you have changed address since your last card was issued, please visit the Change of Circumstance page for further information.