Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Community asset transfers

Community groups can apply to the council for any land or buildings they feel they could make better use of. They can request ownership, lease or other rights.
These are the requests we have had and their outcomes.

Community asset transfers | South Lanarkshire Council