|Phone||0303 123 1016|
|Description||Lanark cemetery has four distinct sections which have been developed over 200 years. The oldest section, St. Kentigern’s, houses the ruins of the old church and is rumoured to be the marrying place of William Wallace while St Nicholas has as a focal point, the Covenanters memorial.
St Leonard’s and St Catherine’s are the newest sections and can be found on either side of the Murray Chapel, built in memory of the Murray family. Lairs can only be purchased at the time of burial within this cemetery and cremated remains can be interred or scattered within existing family lairs.
Records are available from 1880.
|Visiting times||There is open access to the grounds of the cemetery at all times|