Community Councils - Related publications
The Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils is a policy document which Community Councils must adhere to in order to remain constitutional. The model constitution used by Community Councils is also contained within the document, along with the Code of Conduct and Standing Orders for Community Councils.
The Petition Form has to be completed in order to request South Lanarkshire Council to initiate the process involved in forming a Community Council. This is detailed in the Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils.
Every Community Council is awarded an Administration Grant every financial year, on condition that they provide their accounts to the Council.
Results from Community Council Elections 2018
- Community Councils
- What they do
- Starting a community council in your area
- How do I join my community council?
- Funding for community councils
- Community Councils - Related publications
- Community Councils in the Cambuslang and Rutherglen area
- Community Councils in the Clydesdale area
- Community Councils in the East Kilbride area
- Community Councils in the Hamilton area
- Administration Grant Uses
- Community Council Elections