BSL Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Freedom of Information Act

What if I am not happy with the response I receive?

If you are not happy with our decision in response to an information request, you can ask us to review it by contacting the Information Compliance Officer in writing.

If you are still dissatisfied after the review procedure has been followed, you can then make an "application for determination" by the Scottish Information Commissioner. The Commissioner will then investigate the decision and determine whether you should receive the information requested in full or in part.

FoI reviews


Information Compliance Officer
Finance and Corporate Resources
Council Offices
Almada Street
Email: FoI reviews