Freedom of Information Act
What if I am not happy with the response I receive?
If you are not happy with our decision in response to an information request, you can ask us to review it by contacting the Information Compliance Officer in writing.
If you are still dissatisfied after the review procedure has been followed, you can then make an "application for determination" by the Scottish Information Commissioner. The Commissioner will then investigate the decision and determine whether you should receive the information requested in full or in part.
- Freedom of Information Act
- How do I make a request?
- How is the request handled?
- Is all information freely available?
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- What if I am not happy with the response I receive?
- Are there any charges?
Information Compliance Officer
Finance and Corporate Resources
Email: FoI reviews