Planning and building warrant documents

- our public access portal will be unavailable on Thursday 29 September for essential maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience

From primary to secondary school

Your local secondary school is decided by where you live and your chosen denomination. We expect your child to transfer to your local secondary school in the same denomination.

If you want your child to go to another secondary school, you should fill out a placing request form when they are in P7.

Placing request forms are also available from your child's school or by phoning the Education helpline. 

Education helpline

Phone: 0303 123 1023