Click to listen

Removal of dead animals

If you find a dead wild animal such as a bird, cat or fox in a garden or public area contact Grounds Services.

Large dead animals, such as cattle, sheep or horses in public areas should be reported to our Animal Health and Welfare Officer at Environmental Services.