Arranging your citizenship ceremony
When you receive your letter of invitation from the Home Office you should contact Licensing and registration services to find out about the next group ceremony or to arrange an individual ceremony. The registrar will:
- confirm that your certificate has been received at our office.
- check if you would like to invite any guests, (you are normally allowed two guests but if you would like to invite more, please ask. Children are also welcome but it's best to have someone to look after them who is not taking part in the ceremony.)
- check whether you would like to take the oath or the affirmation (you can make an affirmation if you prefer not to swear by God).
The registrar will write to you when the certificate is received in the office to invite you to the next group ceremony so you may receive an invite quicker than you think!
Arranging your ceremony
To arrange your ceremony please contact our booking centre on 0303 123 1015 (select option 7), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online enquiry form.
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Arranging your citizenship ceremony
- Group ceremonies
- Individual or family ceremonies
- How much does it cost?