Replacement or additional keys
South Lanarkshire Council’s Sheltered Housing tenants can buy replacement/additional keys for the door/s to their property. In many instances these keys cannot be provided by usual key vendors.
To make a payment you will need to provide your:
- name and address including your house number and postcode
- the suite and key number, (on your existing keys) and the number of keys you require
- contact phone number
- debit or credit card details
Please note that we can’t accept payments by American Express or Electron.
You can pay in the following way:
Due to an issue with our payments system, please only use internet explorer to make online payments
Payment can be made using our secure online payment service. Please select the area you live in, this will take you to the payment page where you will have further options.
Your Sheltered Housing Officer will be able to let you know when your key(s) are available.
If you need more information please speak to your Sheltered Housing officer.
- Sheltered housing
- Concessionary TV licence fees
- Replacement or additional keys
- Guest room fees