Park and Ride Strategy 2018-2027
This is the first dedicated strategy for park and ride in South Lanarkshire and is intended to be a supplementary document to the Local Transport Strategy alongside wider national and regional policy documents.
The strategy includes:
- Existing provision and supply
- Considers likely future demand
- Provides strategy objectives
- Funding and delivery
- Concept options with an action plan for delivery
- The means to monitor and evaluate progress
This will be used to help prioritise and improve the provision of park and ride facilities at stations in South Lanarkshire.