Parking zone permit application and renewals
Terms and conditions - St Joseph’s Primary School, Blantyre
- Resident – For the purpose of the permit scheme, a resident is defined as a person whose usual place of residence is within an eligible residential property. Landlords are not eligible to apply.
- Proof of residence – In the case of a temporary lease, a copy of the lease document must be provided. A permit will only be provided for the length of the lease ** see below
- Eligible residential property – An eligible residential property is a dwelling house which falls within the boundary of the zone as stated within the relevant Traffic Regulation Order.
- Permits – A School Zone Permit entitles the holder to access the car free zone displaying the zone permit identifier which corresponds with the sign during the times the restriction applies (08:30 - 09:30 and 14:30 – 15:15, Monday to Friday inclusive). The permit must be displayed in such a fashion so that all relevant details can be read from the outside of the vehicle.
4.1 A permit will only be valid within the particular zone for which it is issued.
4.2 Where a permit is lost/damaged this must be reported to South Lanarkshire Council Parking Unit immediately. If you find your permit after it is replaced you must return it to SLC Parking Unit. An administration fee of £10 will be charged for lost, damaged or stolen permits.
4.3 At all times the permit(s) will remain the property of SLC Parking Unit and are to be used solely by the applicant on the vehicle for which it was issued. Should a permit holder no longer reside in the zone for which the permit was issued or dispose of the vehicle, the permit must be returned to SLC Parking Unit.
4.4 A permit does not exempt the vehicle from any other restrictions or allow access to any other areas.
4.5 ‘Car Free Zone’ permits are only valid when used by the resident, or a visitor, whilst visiting the resident to whom the permit was issued.
4.6 Where marked parking bays exist, the vehicle must be fully parked within the white lines of a single parking bay.
- Verification of information supplied – SLC Parking Unit reserves the right to carry out verification checks on any information supplied by the applicant in support of their application for a residents parking permit.
- Complete all sections of the form
- The applicant must sign and date the application form
- A permit does not guarantee the use of any particular space
- A permit is only valid for use within the zone for which it is issued
- Enclose all the required supporting documentation and payment (where appropriate)
In terms of Section 115 of the Road Traffic Act 1984, any person who makes a false statement to obtain a parking permit, or with intent to deceive, forges, or alters, or uses, or lends to, or allows to be used, or has in their possession any document so closely resembling any such permit as to be calculated to deceive, is guilty of an offence.
- Parking zone permits
- Terms and conditions - Carluke
- Terms and conditions - Village Zone
- Terms and conditions - East Kilbride zones
- Terms and conditions - Hamilton zone
- Terms and conditions - Montrose zone, Hamilton
- Terms and conditions - Parkhall Street car park
- Terms and conditions - Rosebank Tower/Standford Hall
- Terms and conditions - Rutherglen
- Terms and conditions - Uddingston
- Terms and conditions - Eaglesham Court, East Kilbride
- Terms and conditions - Ladybank, East Kilbride
- Terms and conditions - Burnside Primary School, Rutherglen
- Terms and conditions - St Joseph’s Primary School, Blantyre
- Terms and conditions - Carluke access permit
- Terms and conditions - Hamilton access permit
- Terms and conditions - East Kilbride multizone