Click to listen

Changing your tenancy

Adding someone to your tenancy agreement

If you hold a tenancy on your own, you can apply for other people to be included along with you on the tenancy agreement. Any other joint tenant, partner or person living with you must also give their written agreement. We will contact them to arrange this.

Completing this application form does not mean we will give you permission, although we will only refuse if there is good reason to do so. We will let you know within 28 days.

Both you and the person you want to add to your tenancy must complete the forms below.

If you are thinking about any change to your tenancy, it is important you have read the above information along with the information on our A guide for Council  tenants page.

The person who wants to become a joint tenant also has to apply. If they have a landlord we will contact them for a reference.

Web rent