Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Online payments

- there may be some disruption to online payments on Sunday 14 April 2024 due to essential maintenance

Changing your tenancy

Change of name

If you change your name you must let us know so that we can update our records.  You need to provide proof in the form of a marriage certificate, passport, driving licence or other legal document. 

You can attach a scan of your proof to our online form. Please make sure all the details can be seen clearly. Please note the file size limit for uploads is 24MB.

There is no legal requirement for you to sign a new tenancy agreement.  However, if you would like a new tenancy agreement, we can arrange for this to be done.

If you are considering any change to your tenancy, it is important you have read the above information along with the information on our A guide for Council tenants page.